Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

Mine is wavy\curly and it is alittle bit past my shoulders



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

Curly - like you a bit past the shoulders. It would appear longer, but the curls shrink when they dry.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

Naturally platinum blond and spiral curly, but now it is a Pixie cut which completely eliminated the curl factor.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

wavy/straight 2-3 in. below shoulder



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

mine is a boring brown boring straight!!!



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

naturally blonde, straight and it's like halfway down my back.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

poofy and wavy. its to my shoulders.



it doesnt look like an afro, its just that i have a lot of hair. but when i put it up in a bun or ponytail, you would never suspect that my hair is wavy and all.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

a few inches under my shoulders.thin.wavy/curly



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

mine goes a little below my bra strap....it is dead straight and medium born..



its nice and shiny...i use herbal essence curly wavy to give it a nice bouncy and heavy feel



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

extremly curly, when dy it appears to be by my shoulders, but when straighten, to my elbow!!!!



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

My hair is naturally wavy and curly, and it is a few inches past my shoulders. I have it layered and highlighted. Usually, I wash my hair in the morning, put some hair products in it, such as leave-in conditioner, anti-frizz serum, smoothing spray, and glossing spray, and then I blow-dry it. It's usually better to do it this way, rather than air-drying it or leaving it to dry overnight, because this way it doesnt get as frizzy as it would otherwise.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

Mine is very wavy, but not necessarily curly. It comes about 3-4 inches past my shoulder when natural and about 5, maybe 6, when straightened. The hair color is a dirty brownish blonde, but it is a golden in the summer. Why are you asking this question anyways? It seems kind of random...lol. :) Hope whatever I said helped!



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

My hair is naturally curly, and comes to the top of my jeans.



What is ur natural hair style? And how long is it?

Naturally wavy...it is past my boobies!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment