Sunday, November 15, 2009

I want to use Natural-laxer,a relaxer for natural hair. I want to know if anyone use it and how was

all relaxers are for natural hair, then it goes chemicalized,



that natural-laxer dont make sense, it will probs do the same thing as a re- laxer.



done some research found some info, click on the link



http://www.huminature.com/naturalrelaxer...



I want to use Natural-laxer,a relaxer for natural hair. I want to know if anyone use it and how was it? Help!?

Natural-laxer - I haven't used it, but I know that it IS still a relaxer. These marketers try anything in order to get a sale. Check the ingredients, I wouldn't be surprised if it has some of the same chemicals as a regular relaxer.



I want to use Natural-laxer,a relaxer for natural hair. I want to know if anyone use it and how was it? Help!?

All hair is natural before you apply your first relaxer. Don't let the word play fool you if you want to stay natural. A chemical that breaks the bonds of the hair is relaxed and no longer natual.

No comments:

Post a Comment