Sunday, November 15, 2009

One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

Is it ok to put a relaxer in for a while so I can loosen up the curl pattern. It seems like it is easier to manage this way. Has anyone ever done this?



One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF RELAXERS!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!



I let my relaxer grow out 15 years ago because my hair was dry, brittle, breaking off and very tangly. Natural hair was great for 14 years but it was a pain in the behind if i ever wanted to wear it straight; within 24 hours it was sweated out.



I let my hair stylist/best friend talk me into getting the chemical back in and it's the best thing I could have ever done.



Here's what's going differently this time: I'm not using some cheap box kit. Professional products only. I'm also strictly using a fantastic moisturizing conditioner called Triple Silk by Perfect Results.



GET YOUR RELAXER BACK, GIRL! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!



One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

I think that it is better to stay from chemical hair products (relaxers, perms, etc.) They cause a lot of damage. I greatly regret doing it to my hair.



One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

i've loosened up a couple of things before



One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

I have been natural for awhile, but to loosen up my hair. I tried they new product from just for me it's a TEXTURIZER. If you decided to get it, make sure it's the texturizer and not the perm. The boxes look different. The texturizer has a girl on the front she is half white and half black with natural long curly hair. This product will loosen up the hair, but not make it straight. Give it a try. I have been using it.



One more question about natural hair.. I promise!?

I actually haven't done that but I'm think that i'm in the same boat as you are. The only thing about going back to a relaxer (even once or twice) is that you need to keep it up. so if you want to keep your natural hair you'd have to cut out the relaxed parts again. You could always try a texturizer which softens your hair. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment