Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

My natural color is very dark brown, with no red at all in it. I love it. But I'm getting pretty grey. I've tried to dye it a color that matches, but they're all too red. One day several years ago, my son came home with purple hair! I went nuts. THAT was the color I wanted!



So now I keep it purple as much as possible. (You can't go to a job interview with purple hair if you're over fifty!)



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

my hair is brunette but i got it highlighted about 8 months ago.



it is now dirty blonde i dont like it i prefer darker hair



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

My natural hair color is black and I love it... If I can change it I will make it even blacker;)



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I personally dye mines.My hair is naturally brown,but i dye it black.I like my hair better black i look better with black hair.Brown seems kind of blah to me,thats just my opinion tho.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I like my natural color, a dark reddish brown. I color it only to cover the grey hairs which seem to become more numerous by the day.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

i love originality.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I like my chestnut brown hair, but I hate those gray wiry things that have sprung up in it.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

my hair is brown by birth but i ALEAYS change it to blond cause i look alot better with blond hair!!! but thats just me!!! see what looks best with ur face and go on from there!!!



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

staying close to your natural hair color always looks best.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

well natural hair colour is better then other bcoz we don't have a tesion to day it evry month anyways my hair colour is black n brown its natural i haven't day it yet



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

It's naturally light blondish brown, but I've dyed it dirty blonde, black, brown, and now red. I think I'm going to keep red ^_^



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I have never liked my natural hair color. its a dirty redish-brown. I always color my hair or streak it



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

LOVE my natural hair color! My hair is a brownish red color. I used to color it darker because I got teased (lol long story, my mom and sister's hair is black and my sister used to say that I was adopted because of my hair color come to find out I inherited it from my father's mother.) Now I love it!



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I have been dyeing my hair for 8 years now. Per my husbands request that I go back to my natural color I did. I thought I was going to hate it but you know I guess it has just been long enough that I like it a lot! I should have listened to him sooner! Plus it makes my blue eyes pop! We women can use all the glam we can get!



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I changed mine. It was an ugly dark brown so I added some honey and champane highlights and now it is BEAUTIFUL!!



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

im a hair stylist/colorist what do you think?



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

yeah, i like my natural color...its brown...



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I have kind of a sandy blond color. i like it, but i might dye it so it's kind of a strawberry blond color. People are always saying i have a stawberry tint, but i cant see it!



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I love my hair color, it's an auburn color, and most people that have red hair dye it, so I will stick with my natural hair color because it rare in the U.S



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

i have dark brown hair and hate it want to bleach it blonde.



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

I hate my natural hair color. it was black and I dyed it blonde



Do you like your natural hair color? Or do you change it?

i tried to lighten it. but then you always have to deal with the regrowth and fixing that. it's such a pain in the butt. I dyed it back to my natural color, which somehow is way lighter than it was when i first started messing with my hair. My hair is now a light brown. I do wish it was as dark as when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment